SUMMARY OF COVID MEASURES FROM 19TH JULY 2021
These measures are emailed to all customers before they attend the venue.
- Upon entering the club there will be an optional sanitizer station and facial thermometer which customers will be asked to use
- Staff will continue to wear face masks in all customer facing areas
- Customers are politely requested to continue to wear face masks when moving around the building but not when seated. This measure will be kept under review
- We have removed entrance furniture to ease congestion in and out of the venue
- We have increased our cleaning system using medical grade sanitizer on all surfaces and touch points.
- Increased hand washing of staff and hand sanitizing stations located around the venue.
- We have gone cashless and your pdq machine will be cleaned between each use
- We are gradually increasing our capacity back to normal levels. This means guests will be seated in the tiered seating next to other guests but are facing in the same direction.
- We will continue to have some protective screens in certain areas whilst maintaining the atmosphere of the club
- We have adapted our air conditioning system to ensure there is 100% fresh air only being circulated in the club
- We will not require guests to show an NHS Covid Pass or “Vaccine Passport” upon entering the club, but we would like to remind guests not to attend the venue if they feel unwell, have symptoms of coronavirus, or have any other concerns of their current covid health status.