WELCOME BACK! We want to make sure you feel safe when you return to the club, therefore measures have been put in place to ensure your safety whilst you are here:
- Upon entering the club there will be a sanitizer station and facial thermometer which you will be asked to use;
- We have removed entrance furniture to ease congestion in and out of the venue;
- We have increased our cleaning system using medical grade sanitizer on all surfaces;
- We politely ask customers not to bring excessive baggage that needs to be checked into the cloakroom to ease congestion upon entering and leaving the club;
- Increased hand washing of staff and staff health declarations;
- We have gone cashless. Your PDQ machine will be cleaned between each use;
- We have reduced capacity to 50% to allow for spacing between guests;
- We have adapted our air conditioning system to ensure there is 100% fresh air being circulated in the club;
- We will make use of both the first floor and basement toilet facilities to ease congestion and queuing;
- We have installed some protective screens in certain areas whilst maintaining the atmosphere of the club.
These are just a few of the measures in place along with a host of safety precautions back of house for our staff and musicians.