We want to make sure you feel safe when you return to the club, therefore measures have been put in place to ensure your safety whilst you are here:
- Face coverings must be worn when entering and leaving the venue or anytime you are not seated. Staff will wear face coverings.
- Upon entering the club there will be a sanitizer station and facial thermometer which you will be asked to use;
- We have removed entrance furniture to ease congestion in and out of the venue;
- We have increased our cleaning system using medical grade sanitizer on all surfaces;
- We politely ask customers not to bring excessive baggage that needs to be checked into the cloakroom to ease congestion upon entering and leaving the club;
- Increased hand washing of staff and staff health declarations;
- We have gone cashless. Your PDQ machine will be cleaned between each use;
- We have reduced capacity to 50% to allow for spacing between guests;
- We have adapted our air conditioning system to ensure there is 100% fresh air being circulated in the club;
- We will make use of both the first floor and basement toilet facilities to ease congestion and queuing;
- We have installed some protective screens in certain areas whilst maintaining the atmosphere of the club.
These are just a few of the measures in place along with a host of safety precautions back of house for our staff and musicians.